Monday 25 March 2013

ROCKING AND SMART BACKBENCHERS


                         BACKBENCHER ARE SMART, INTELIGENT AND ALWAYS ROCK.
                     



 Friends backbenchers are always understand  stupid ,careless and nonsense  by every teachers and other  ,everyone think that they will be never do anything and they come in class for only attendance and for time pass. But I think backbenchers are not stupid not careless  and not nonsense  but they are very smart , very intelligent and they can do everything that they want .
                            

Lets know that why backbenchers are intelligent ,smart  because I am also a backbencher  other student enter in the class from the front door to sit front than I always enter  form back door to sit you know what I am saying so I personally visualize these in our daily college and school life it is not story of me ,your but it is the story of almost every class of every college and school. Lets prove us that why we(backbenchers) are intelligent and smart.

Please give concentration on following cases.

Case 1: suppose teacher give any assignment yesterday to learn and today ask then.

Teacher :-  tell me the definition of  let xyz then.

Front benches student:-  tell the definition .

Teacher:-  ( with a little anger)you are not completely correct but near about the answer give concentration what I teach in class sit down .


Middle benches student:-  tell the answer.

Teacher :-  (with anger) it is rubbish it was that  what I thought  you sit down.
Back benchers:- Stand and slowly tell sir, yesterday I was absent .

Teacher:-  (there are no chance to teacher to tell anything )  and gently say sitdown.
It was the reason why back benchers are smart and always rocks.

Case 2 : Teachers always notice and remember backbenchers . spouse student goes to teacher and ask about their attendance.

Students :- please tell me my attendance of this month.
Teacher tell to student.

When front benchers ask:- I don’t  eject remember but I think 20 or 21 days in this month.

When  middle benchers ask:-  I don’t  know I have to see attendance sheet.

When backbenchers ask:-  teacher    immediately say just 5 days only.
That why backbenchers are so smart and intelligent that every teacher always remember and always notice them.

Case3 :-spouse teachers give the assignment to  submit after 10 days in several subjects the.

Front benchers student:- start to complete the assignment from first day and work daily 1 to 2 hour on the assignment and complete that till last date .   

Middle benches student :- start to complete the assignment from first day and work daily 2 to 4 hour daily on assignment and submit till last day.

Backbenchers student :- start at last day and work just 3 to 4 hour and summit on time before all student.
That’s  why the backbenchers are smart, intelligent and always rock.

Case 4:- Backbenchers have a great social awareness.
Spouse  a beautiful girl come from another department   and someone ask about  that girl then.

Front benches student reply :- I don’t know her I never seen her.(no social touch)
Middle benches student reply:- I don’t know more about her but I have seen several time here.(have social touch but not social awareness).
Backbenchers student:- Oh! that girl  tell me man that what you want to know about her , they immediately tell  her name , department ,year, semester ,facebook id, her friends name and some time contact no also(it show that they have a great social awareness and social touch).
That’s why backbenchers are smart, intelligence and always rock.

Case 5:- when results comes then student before the notice board.

Front benchers:- oh! no  just  80% shit I was prepare for 85 or 90.(they become sad and abuse their luck).

Middle benchers:- oh! No this time also I cannot come in top ten shit!.(they also become sad and abuse his  luck).

Backbenchers :- oh! My  god this time  also I passed in all subject without reading .just celebrate (they become very happy and celebrate and thanks his luck.)
Means they know to be happy in every case.
 That’s why backbenches are always  smart, intelligent , happy and rocks
So don’t be shamed to called backbenchers. Just enjoy  because you know 



BACKBENCHES ARE SMART,INTELLIGENCE AND ALWAYS ROCK.     



  

No comments:

Post a Comment